Ye Olde White Chapel in the North

 

Home

About Us

History

Gallery

Publications

Weddings

Events

Generations

 

 

 

 

 

 

At the West end of the Church stands the ancient Font, considered to be early Norman. It was restored to its position by the Rev. R.F. Taylor in 1886 to commemorate the death of his wife. Behind it is the Baptistry window containing the oldest stained glass, depicting the Baptism of Jesus by John the Baptist.

 

 

c/o 22 Old Popplewell Lane
Scholes
Cleckheaton
BD19 6DN
Tel: (01274) 600628

 

EMAIL